2020 was a year that changed all of our lives in many ways we will never forget. Businesses have also had to adapt, and the way they report and manage their environment, social, and governance (ESG) impact and activities has become more of an issue for the average consumer than in the past. Here to discuss why companies of all sizes need to be thinking about how to incorporate strong ESG principles into their day-to-day operations is Dirk Baerts, Founder and CEO of I2ACT Canada.
Listen in as we dive deep into who ESG affects most in a company and why it is so relevant in today’s world. You will learn how leaders should be thinking about ESG, as well as the importance of alignment between companies and their customers. If you have been thinking about making an impactful change within your company, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What ESG is and why it’s relevant.
- How leaders need to be thinking about ESG.
- Who is affected in big companies by ESG.
- Why purpose is becoming so important within business.
- Why alignment between companies and their customers is important.
- How to get positive publicity for your business.