Many people are starting businesses these days to not only turn a profit, but also to be a force for good in the world. These entrepreneurs are typically called “impact entrepreneurs,” and in this episode, I’m diving into why wealth-creation and making an impact don’t have to be mutually exclusive.
Listen in as I share why the perception of “purpose-driven” businesses needs to change to better reflect the reality of what makes a business impactful. You’ll learn the benefits of creating a socially-conscious business model (above and beyond the actual mission statement of that business!) and why you do not have to choose between being an impact entrepreneur and a wealth-creating entrepreneur.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How you can create impact with your business.
- The benefits of a purpose-driven business.
- How private investors factor into impact businesses.
- What separates impact entrepreneurs from others.
- How size and scale factor into impact businesses.