There’s no question that the pandemic has changed our opinions in a lot of different areas, and one area, in particular, is that of the traditional workplace. A lot of us are wondering what will happen when the pandemic is under control and we start thinking about going back to normal. What will “normal” look like in the workplace?
In this episode, I’m diving into the results of some notable surveys that asked employees how the last year of remote work has been for them, sharing some things that organizations are doing to make a hybrid workplace a reality. Listen in to learn what the “new normal” could really look like and why the hybrid workplace is likely here to stay.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The advantages of working from home for employees and employers.
- Some of the downfalls of remote working and what organizations are doing to try to mitigate those pitfalls.
- What the “new normal” in the workplace could look like after the pandemic.
- How the majority of employees view remote work according to surveys.
- What is turning many prospective employees away from otherwise great roles.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“64% of people said that their productivity has increased since they have been working from home.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet “Most employers would be at a disadvantage if they don’t seriously consider if a hybrid model makes sense for them.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet “There are a lot of clear benefits to working from home.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Envoy survey finds employees want companies to embrace hybrid work and mandate COVID vaccines
- Microsoft Ignite on Twitter