While things seem to be improving in many ways, there are still a lot of challenges out there and the world is certainly not back to business as usual. A lot of businesses are still struggling to stay afloat, and people aren’t sure what their jobs are going to look like, or if they are going to have jobs in a few months. So, in this episode, I will be giving you an update on what is happening behind the scenes as my community continues to fight through this pandemic.
During these unprecedented times, it’s important to check in with yourself and be kind to those around you. Listen in as I explain why I haven’t been as consistent with my podcast as I would have liked and how COVID has impacted my life. For the regular listeners of the podcast, thank you for your patience, and for new listeners, I hope you will continue to give the podcast a chance because there really are some great episodes in the works – stay tuned.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to stay positive during these dark times.
- What is currently happening in Ontario.
- How COVID has affected my workflow.
- What to do when you’re feeling unmotivated.
- The importance of being kind to others.
- Why you must check in with yourself to ensure you’re taken care of.