As the world begins to come out of lockdown and things start opening up, it’s worthwhile to take a moment and think of all the local small or medium businesses that have struggled throughout these tough times. Now that we can actually go places again, at least in limited numbers, we need to make an effort to actively support these local businesses. So in this episode, I will be sharing how I have supported local businesses throughout this pandemic and how you can implement this into your daily life too.
Listen in as I explain how purchasing local helps grow other businesses, as well as the local tax base. You will learn how you can make a positive impact on the environment, how to help nonprofit organizations gain traction, and how to boost your satisfaction with where you live.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why shopping local is essential to the survival of small businesses.
- How much we rely on other countries for products.
- What happens when you purchase at locally owned businesses rather than nationally owned.
- How to help nonprofit organizations gain more supporters.
- Why purchasing from local businesses actually helps the environment.
- How to boost the value of your home and property.
- How to lower the amount of traffic in your area.