This is an exciting week because the first ever Propelling Purpose Summit was held in Canada. This summit comes from The Social Purpose Institute and aims to focus in on learning about, growing, and building the social purpose movement in Canadian businesses. I will be sharing some exciting information and details on this new opportunity and my thoughts on where it’s headed.
Listen in to hear me break down this summit, where it comes from, and how they plan to use it to partner businesses, government, and more to grow the social purpose movement. You’ll learn important details from the Social Purpose Economy Roadmap, as well as some of the key elements we should understand and take away from it.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The plan to grow the social purpose movement.
- What the Social Purpose Economy Road Map is.
- The 6 critical levers to build, scale, and jumpstart the purpose economy.
- Challenges involved when it comes to developing social purpose.
- The goals and action items involved in this movement.
- Why developing social purpose certification programs inside associations is key.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“The aspirational future state is that executives and boards have identified and codified their social purpose and are evaluating their performance against it.'” - Sandra D'Souza Click To Tweet “The challenge is going to be creating meaningful change where impact is measured and reported and you get the majority of companies on board.” - Sandra D'Souza Click To Tweet “Having that social mindset encouraged and promoted as an essential aspect of long-term business success is a great way to go.” - Sandra D'Souza Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Social Purpose Institute | Growing Business for Good
- Social Purpose Economy Roadmap
- Propelling Purpose Summit
- United Way
- Junxion Strategy
- GLOBE Series
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: