A pandemic project took me out of my comfort zone and helped me chase some important goals. That project just so happened to be this podcast! So, in this first episode of the new year, I’m going to review 2021 and the incredible lessons I learned alongside the inspiring and uplifting guests who joined me on the show.
Listen in to hear an overview of some highlights from different episodes, including a few nuggets and gems that came from guest conversations last year. These people from my 2021 episodes—along with the ideas we discussed—have truly changed businesses, empowered communities, and impacted lives, and I’m so honored to be able to share it all with you!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The goal of the podcast for the business community.
- The key to a successful social enterprise that actually makes an impact.
- Why it’s okay to make money and make a difference.
- The importance of employee engagement.
- How healthy workplaces impact our society.
- The incredible value of stories from impact entrepreneurs.
- Why community engagement matters.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“The goal is to create profitable, sustainable businesses, but also to have a positive impact on our communities, our employees, and even the world in some cases.” - Sandra D'Souza Click To Tweet “Most people spend more time at work than anywhere else, and the work environment can play a big role on how we cope and react to things outside of that environment.” - Sandra D'Souza Click To Tweet “You have to make money to give money.” - Sandra D'Souza Click To Tweet
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: