You’ve probably heard me mention SheEO on every episode so far, but there’s a reason for that! It’s an amazing organization, and today I’m deep-diving into what SheEO is and how I became involved as an Activator five years ago.
Listen in as I share how SheEO is impacting the lives and businesses of female entrepreneurs, my favorite SheEO ventures, and the impact they are having in their communities—and the world at large. You’ll learn how SheEO has made me more aware of how we can all make a difference in the world, and I hope you take a moment to check it out and get involved!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Quick facts on International Women’s Day around the world.
- How SheEO provides funding to female entrepreneurs.
- Why the SheEO community is so much more than a cash infusion for female-owned businesses.
- My personal favorite ventures from SheEO in numerous industries.
- How SheEO is helping black female business owners in particular.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“I know how hard it is for women who run businesses to get funding from traditional sources.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet “SheEO has made me aware of how we can all make a difference in the world.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet “SheEO Activators are women who have more than likely experienced their own challenges in their corporate or business lives.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Canadian SheEO Ventures:
Other Related Episodes: