Today we will be taking a different approach to this podcast. Tracey Bissett, President and Founder of Bissett Financial Fitness, the host of the Young Money podcast and my friend, is going to be interviewing me to get a better sense of who I am and how this podcast came to be. In this episode, you will hear me discuss everything from my favorite childhood memories to my most memorable academic accomplishment growing up.
Listen in as Tracey asks me about what I wish I had known at the beginning of my career and how my definition of success has changed over the years. You will learn what makes me truly happy, why I made the switch from accountant to recruiter and so much more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where I grew up and a bit more about my background.
- My favorite childhood memories.
- My most memorable academic accomplishment.
- What I wish I had known early in my career.
- How my definition of success has changed over the years.
- Why I made the switch from accountant to recruiter.
Ideas Worth Sharing:“I was very lucky to have teachers in the early grades that saw potential in me and encouraged me to work at my level, and not necessarily the class level.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet “One thing I wish I had known at the beginning of my career… is the importance of maintaining professional networks.” - @infoSandstone Click To Tweet “My idea of success is to have enough to support the lifestyle that I want, have the freedom and flexibility to do the things I enjoy… without having to worry about it.” -@infoSandstone Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tracey Bissett: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram
- EP #03: Making an Impact Through Financial Fitness with Tracey Bissett