Big lofty goals to change the world are admirable, but if you aren’t creating a healthy workplace for your employees, does it even matter? Today we will be discussing how organizations can define purpose by creating a healthy workplace. To share her expertise in this area is Liza Provenzano, founder and principal consultant of SparkHR. In this episode, she will be describing steps your company can take now to make the biggest difference.
Listen in as Liza explains how to create a culture where your team feels respected and supported enough that they are able to do their best work. You will learn the importance of communication with your team, why you should look at the development of your leadership team’s skills, and how to have a positive impact on your team’s life. If you’re looking for a way to increase productivity, growth, and happiness in your company, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why having a healthy workplace is so important.
- The biggest thing you can do to make a difference in your organization.
- Why a healthy workplace is part of a business strategy.
- Three questions to ask your team to ensure a healthy workplace.
- The benefit of developing the skills of your leadership team.
- The importance of leadership skills that showcase empathy.